- › ŠKODA AUTO India confirms new availability of the KODIAQ successfully launched earlier this year
- › Proven, powerful and efficient 2.0 TSI with 7-seat configuration to continue
- › Quick-shifting DSG automatic mated to all-wheel-drive system standard across the range
- › Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC) with 6 driving modes in KODIAQ still a segment-exclusive
- › Gets to 100kph in 7.8 seconds
- › Style, Sportline and Laurin & Klement variants to be available
Mumbai, 10 August 2022 – When the facelifted KODIAQ was launched by ŠKODA AUTO India in January 2022, the luxury 4×4 was sold out within 48 hours. With enquiries continuing from customers all through H1 2022, the company has announced new availability of the technologically advanced SUV for 2023. Prices start at INR 37,49,000 and will be applicable for Q1 2023. The booking amount is INR 50,000 and the SUV can only be booked across ŠKODA AUTO dealerships in India.
Zac Hollis, Brand Director, ŠKODA AUTO India, said, “The KODIAQ is a niche, luxury 4×4 and our flagship offering. The response to this SUV, post the launch in January was astounding. I still get requests for the vehicle, showing us that India has an extremely healthy demand for quality, luxurious, technologically advanced SUVs that are priced right.
I am happy to share that we are opening bookings for Q1 2023, and will announce phase-wise booking windows for the rest of the 2023 volumes. While the SLAVIA and KUSHAQ are enabling us to make 2022 the Biggest Year for ŠKODA in India, the outstanding response to the KODIAQ shows that customers look at ŠKODA as the ultimate in value luxury.”
The KODIAQ continues with the same path-breaking and segment-exclusive features like Dynamic Chassis Control, a CANTON 12-speaker 625W surround sound system, and a host of comfort features like blinds, blankets, an umbrella holder and a panoramic sunroof. This luxury 4×4 is powered by the proven 2.0 TSI engine sending 140kW (190ps) and 320Nm of torque to all four wheels catapulting the KODIAQ to 100kph in just 7.8 seconds via a 7-speed DSG automatic.